What Type of Information We Collect
We collect different information from our Users:
- Voluntary information: we also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself.
- Device information: we collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as device’s unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, IMEI, MAC address), browser fingerprinting, IP address and geo-location data.
Why Is It Being Collected
Use of Your Personal Data
We used your personal information for the purposes listed below:
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed;
- To conduct analytics, statistical and research purposes, in order to improve and customize information to your needs and interests;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity;
Who Will Be Shared With
We share Personal Information with any of the following third parties:
- To any third parties who investigate, detect or prevent fraudulent or illegal activity (e.g. governmental authorities, police, banks and other investigatory organizations);
A ‘cookie’ is a small text file that is downloaded onto your access device when you visit a website and that enables allonlineslots.uk to obtain certain information from your browser, such as your preferences. Cookies allow us to maximize your experience using allonlineslots.uk by increasing its functionality and allowing allonlineslots.uk to remember information and selections as you move from page to page and from a visit to visit, depending on the cookie. A cookie does not harm your access device nor does it contain any viruses or other malware.
You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your web browser; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of allonlineslots.uk may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Third Party Websites